Re: Index Scans become Seq Scans after VACUUM ANALYSE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Loftis
Subject Re: Index Scans become Seq Scans after VACUUM ANALYSE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Reading all of this discussion lately about how the planner seems to
prefer seqscan's in alot of places where indexes would be better starts
making me wonder if some of the assumptions or cals made to figure costs
are wrong...

Anyone have any ideas?