Re: timeout implementation issues - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: timeout implementation issues
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Jessica,

My reading of the JDBC spec would indicate that this is a statement
level property (aka query level) since the method to enable this is on
the Statement object and is named setQueryTimeout().  There is nothing I
can find that would indicate that this would apply to the transaction in
my reading of the jdbc spec.

thanks,
--Barry