How do I return more than one value in a postgresql pl/pgsql procedure? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Mark Nielsen
Subject How do I return more than one value in a postgresql pl/pgsql procedure?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hello!

I am have been trying to figure out how I can get a pl/pgsql procedure
to return more than one variable or perhaps a row. A procedure you
create can accept more than one variable, I don't see why it shoudn't be
able to return more than one variable in some fashion.I read rumors that  pl/pgsql can return rows (which would contain
oneor more variables

per row), but I didn't find hard examples of how to do it.

What table lists the stored procedures you created with pl/pgsql or
pl/perl? I was trying to find it with /dS in psql, but I didn't see
anything obvious.
Thanks!
Mark