Re: Trouble with pg_dumpall import with 7.2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hervé Piedvache
Subject Re: Trouble with pg_dumpall import with 7.2
Date
Re: Trouble with pg_dumpall import with 7.2  (Masaru Sugawara <rk73@echna.ne.jp>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Masaru,

OK it's a bug of postgreSQL 7.2 ??

I can apply an index on the field datelog where this field is a
timestamp like :

create index ix_datelog_date on datelog (date(datelog);

ERROR:  DefineIndex: index function must be marked iscachable

Or could you explain me how to set date() iscachable ?

regards,

--
Hervé Piedvache

Elma Ingenierie Informatique