Re: Pg.so problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Samik Raychaudhuri
Subject Re: Pg.so problem
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for all the help. I was actually able to compile source code of
Pg-7.3.1 and set the perl interfaces from scratch. Things are working
fine now. Thankfully, I had a lot of disk-space to complete the total
thing.
Thanks specially to Mr. Doug McNaught to inspire me to go for it in
this way ;)
Regards.
-Samik