Re: Request for Benchmarks... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Josh Rovero
Subject Re: Request for Benchmarks...
Date
List pgsql-general
Build pgbench in the contrib subdirectory of the source.  Run it
for a reasonably large number of transactions and numbers of
clients from one to N (10, 20, etc).

That's a benchmark that anyone else with the source can also
build and run.