Re: PostgreSQL v7.2rc2 Released - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Don Baccus
Subject Re: PostgreSQL v7.2rc2 Released
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

>  Good morning ...
>
>      On the 26th of January, 2002, the PostgreSQL Global Development
>  Group packaged up and released v7.2rc2 of our upcoming release.  rc1 was
>  released as a 'hackers-only' release, since there were several bugs quickly
>  found ...

I have to admit to a certain curiosity.  Who attended the Ouiji-board
session that predicted that several bugs would be found quickly,
requiring RC1 to be a "hackers-only" release instead of a real one?

OK, I can't type understandable prose any better than anyone else here,
but I did find the wording entertaining.

(And, Marc, please don't take offense, that's not the intent).

--
Don Baccus
Portland, OR