PostgreSQL v7.2rc2 Released - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject PostgreSQL v7.2rc2 Released
Date
List pgsql-general
 Good morning ...

     On the 26th of January, 2002, the PostgreSQL Global Development
 Group packaged up and released v7.2rc2 of our upcoming release.  rc1 was
 released as a 'hackers-only' release, since there were several bugs quickly
 found ...

     Although primarily a documentation and packaging related release,
 there are several fixes for bugs reported in v7.2b5 and v7.2rc1 (not formally
 released).

     For a complete listing of changes since v7.2b5, as well as the
 newest source code, please go to:

         ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/beta

    Note that this release does not require a full reload from b5, but,
 as b5 did require one, anyone upgrading from an earlier version *will*
 require one to go to RC1 ...

     Bug reports, as always, should be directed to
 pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org, and the severity of all bugs reported will
 determine whether we move to the release cycle, or do another Beta, so we
 encourage as many administrators as possible to test this current release.

 Marc G. Fournier
 Coordinator, PGDG