libpq - main symbol unresolved. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joseph Rajkumar
Subject libpq - main symbol unresolved.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Folks
   I am using Solaris-2.8 with all the gnu tools. I am trying
to compile php with PostgreSQL and when I run apache, I
get this error, I have LD_LIBRARY_PATH set to include
/usr/local/pgsql/lib:/usr/local/lib and export it.
   Everything works fine, when I do not include "postgreSQL".
When I compiled and tested PostgreSQL all the tests passed.

> Syntax error on line 222 of
/export/home/rajkumar/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
> Cannot load /export/home/rajkumar/apache/libexec/libphp4.so into
server: ld.so.1: > /export/home/rajkumar/apache/bin/httpd: fatal:
relocation error: file /usr/local/lib/libpq.so.2: symbol main:
>referenced symbol not found

I would greatly appreciate any help
Joseph Rajkumar