JDBC types for getting a ResultSet from a CallableStatement - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Loren Cahlander
Subject JDBC types for getting a ResultSet from a CallableStatement
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

The following is a very stripped down block of code, but it
gets at the heart of my question.  The type used in this
block of code is specific to the Oracle database driver.
What types do I need for the Postgresql database driver?  I would
appreciate any help.

CallableStatement stmt= null;
ResultSet resultSet = null;

stmt = conn.prepareCall("{call GetEmployees(?)}");

stmt.registerOutParameter(1,
                           oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleTypes.CURSOR);
stmt.execute();
resultSet = (ResultSet)stmt.getObject(1);

Thanks,
Loren