Re: Second call for platform testing - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: Second call for platform testing
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> Okay, it looks like HP has implemented -0 finally.  Try the other
> geometry comparison files to see if any match;
> geometry-positive-zeros.out is evidently only good for HPUX 10.

A little experimentation shows that "geometry-solaris-precision.out" is
a perfect match. Two questions:

1. Do we use "geometry-solaris-precision.out", or clone it with a more
appropriate name like "geometry-hpux11.out" or
"geometry-hpux-precision.out"?

2. The current resultmap says: "geometry/hppa=geometry-positive-zeros".
What do we modify to so that it differentiates between HPUX11 and
HPUX10? I see it's related to the config.guess output and the pg_regress
script, but it's not clear to me where to make a change.

Joe