Re: Open item: kerberos warning message - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: Open item: kerberos warning message
Date
List pgsql-hackers
For what it's worth this always bothered me. I often - but nit always
- - have kerberos tickets gsstark@... lying around but my unix id is
stark.

I never set up kerberos authentication for postgres but whrn the
tickets happen to be there it fails to authenticate. I think I
complained about this in the past but I don't recall - it would have
been a long time ago.

--
Greg