Re: Printable report generation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Josh Rovero
Subject Re: Printable report generation
Date
List pgsql-general
SMJ wrote:

> What is a viable way to generate printable 'reports', in a similar fashion
> provided by MS Access?
>
> For example, say I've got a postgresql database of client information
> (names, addresses, etc.), and I want to use this information to generate
> envelopes for mailouts.  As far as my understanding goes, such
> functionality is not provided by postgresql itself.

Applixware has a database interface, could be
used to do this sort of stuff -- put DB recs
in documents, spreadsheets, etc.

--
P. Josh Rovero     KK1D    Oceanographer &  Meteorologist
provero@home.com           http://members.home.net/provero