Re: Installing PostgreSQL 7.1.2 on SCO Open Server 5.0.5 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dave Smith
Subject Re: Installing PostgreSQL 7.1.2 on SCO Open Server 5.0.5
Date
List pgsql-general
Funny you should mention it . I just build it last week. The switches
are the same as for unixware. So ...
in Makefile.shlib add

ifeq ($(PORTNAME), sco)
   install-shlib-dep     := install-shlib
   shlib                         :=
lib$(NAME)$(DLSUFFIX).$(SO_MAJOR_VERSION).$(S
O_MINOR_VERSION)
   LDFLAGS_SL            := -G -z text
   CFLAGS                        += $(CFLAGS_SL)
   ifeq ($(CXX), CC)
     CXXFLAGS += -Xw
     COMPILE.cc = $(CXX) $(CXXFLAGS:ll,alloca=ll) $(CPPFLAGS)
$(TARGET_ARCH) -c
   endif
endif

Delete all of the .o and remake. Works fine