7.1.1: pgdump fails - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter Peltonen
Subject 7.1.1: pgdump fails
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm running postgresql 7.1.1 under redhat 7.1.

A few months ago I created a script that would run pgdump each night to dump
one db's data to a file. It worked then fine. Today I checked the file and
realised that it's size was 0 bytes. I then tried to run the pgdump command
myself and the result was this:

--snip--
[postgres@www postgres]$ pg_dump fivesync > db.test
getTables(): SELECT (for VIEW reportbudget_budgetcustprice) returned NULL oid
SELECT was: SELECT definition as viewdef, (select oid from pg_rewrite where
rulename='_RET' || viewname) as view_oid from pg_views where viewname =
'reportbudget_budgetcustprice';
--snip--

What does this mean and how do I fix my problem?

Regards,
Peter