Re: replication? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: replication?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Fran,

You might want to check out the PostgreSQL replication solutions linked
to from :

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/oresources.php#replication

PostgreSQL Replicator seems to be the most complete, but I'm not sure
(haven't yet gotten around to testing them properly).

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift