replication? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Fran Fabrizio
Subject replication?
Date
Re: replication?  (Adam Manock <abmanock@planetcable.net>)
List pgsql-general
Does postgres support replication?  I think this is the feature I need.
I have a table in one db that I need to use from another db on another
machine.  The first db is behind two firewalls (for a good reason =) and
the second needs to be hung out on the internet, so I can't really use
the same db.  But I would like to have the table on the internet Pg
install to be updated whenever the master table behind the firewalls is
updated.  It doesn't need to be real-time, but maybe once every hour or
half hour.  I certainly have no problem cheating and just copying a file
over or something if that will work.  I looked through the docs but
didn't see anything about replication in the Administrator manual, where
I assume it'd be discussed.  I did see a vague reference to a
replication toolkit in the release notes, is this what I'm looking for?

Thanks,
Fran