Re: upgrading a database with large objects - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lee Kwok Shing
Subject Re: upgrading a database with large objects
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

Sorry to break in, since I encounters the same problem...

I tried this method, but the pg_dumplo complains that

pg_dumplo: Failed to get LO OIDs:
ERROR:  Relation 'pg_largeobject' does not exist

Exported 0 large objects.

Thanks a lot !
Lee Kwok Shing