Lisp as procedural language - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vladimir V. Zolotych
Subject Lisp as procedural language
Date
Re: Lisp as procedural language  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hello

I see the following

proba=> select * from pg_language;
lanname |lanispl|lanpltrusted|lanplcallfoid|lancompiler
--------+-------+------------+-------------+--------------
internal|f      |f           |            0|n/a
lisp    |f      |f           |            0|/usr/ucb/liszt
C       |f      |f           |            0|/bin/cc
sql     |f      |f           |            0|postgres
plpgsql |t      |t           |     56702850|PL/pgSQL

Would you mind to tell me is it possible to use Lisp
as procedural language ? Which Lisp (e.g Emacs-list,
Common Lisp, etc.). If it is possible could you give
me hints how I can do that ?

I'm using PosgtreSQL 7.0, Slackware 7.0, also I have
Common Lisp (CMUCL 18c) installed.

--
Vladimir Zolotych                         gsmith@eurocom.od.ua