Re: Dates and times (and timestamps) don't behave as expected - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: Dates and times (and timestamps) don't behave as expected
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> Dates and times (and timestamps) don't behave as expected
> For the most part, I get wrong results when using timestamps
> and other date or time types and functions.

You MUST have more details here, since your vague problem description
simply cannot be attributed to PostgreSQL itself.

For the most part, a non-specific problem description such as yours
indicates a fundamental system problem which will be glaringly obvious
to even the casual observer or, less likely, a difference in
understanding how date and time should behave.

More info with examples please!!

                       - Thomas