Dates and times (and timestamps) don't behave as expected - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Subject Dates and times (and timestamps) don't behave as expected
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Bob Soeters (bob@iway.nl) reports a bug with a severity of 1

Short Description
Dates and times (and timestamps) don't behave as expected

Long Description
For the most part, I get wrong results when using timestamps and other date or time types and functions.

This is devastating, since I rely on timestamps to get some functionality covered.

My problem isn't very different from the ones already described, so I'll skip the description.

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report