Re: Driver errors with Autocad (please help) - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Andrea Aime
Subject Re: Driver errors with Autocad (please help)
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Here is a snippet from sql.log:

acad            78-48    EXIT  SQLPrepareW  with return code 0
(SQL_SUCCESS)
        HSTMT               04DF21B8
        WCHAR *             0x0384F010 [      42] "SELECT CLASSE FROM tav974
WHERE SIAPK974=?"
        SDWORD                    42

acad            78-48    ENTER SQLNumResultCols
        HSTMT               04DF21B8
        SWORD *             0x057BE924

acad            78-48    EXIT  SQLNumResultCols  with return code 0
(SQL_SUCCESS)
        HSTMT               04DF21B8
        SWORD *             0x057BE924 (1)

acad            78-48    ENTER SQLDescribeColW
        HSTMT               04DF21B8
        UWORD                        1
        WCHAR *             0x00000000
        SWORD                        0
        SWORD *             0x00000000
        SWORD *             0x057BE93C
        SQLULEN *           0x057BE948
        SWORD *             0x057BE958
        SWORD *             0x057BE932

acad            78-48    EXIT  SQLDescribeColW  with return code -1
(SQL_ERROR)
        HSTMT               04DF21B8
        UWORD                        1
        WCHAR *             0x00000000
        SWORD                        0
        SWORD *             0x00000000
        SWORD *             0x057BE93C
        SQLULEN *           0x057BE948
        SWORD *             0x057BE958
        SWORD *             0x057BE932

        DIAG [S1002] Invalid column number in DescribeCol.;
ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "" (13)

acad            78-48    ENTER SQLGetDiagRecW
        SQLSMALLINT                  3
        SQLHANDLE           04DF21B8
        SQLSMALLINT                  1
        SQLWCHAR *          0x057BE4C8 (NYI)
         SQLINTEGER *        0x057BE4E8
        SQLWCHAR *          0x057BE0C8 (NYI)
         SQLSMALLINT                512
        SQLSMALLINT *       0x057BE4D8

acad            78-48    EXIT  SQLGetDiagRecW  with return code 0
(SQL_SUCCESS)
        SQLSMALLINT                  3
        SQLHANDLE           04DF21B8
        SQLSMALLINT                  1
        SQLWCHAR *          0x057BE4C8 (NYI)
         SQLINTEGER *        0x057BE4E8 (13)
        SQLWCHAR *          0x057BE0C8 (NYI)
         SQLSMALLINT                512
        SQLSMALLINT *       0x057BE4D8 (80)

acad            78-48    ENTER SQLGetDiagRecW
        SQLSMALLINT                  3
        SQLHANDLE           04DF21B8
        SQLSMALLINT                  2
        SQLWCHAR *          0x057BE4C8 (NYI)
         SQLINTEGER *        0x057BE4E8
        SQLWCHAR *          0x057BE0C8 (NYI)
         SQLSMALLINT                512
        SQLSMALLINT *       0x057BE4D8

acad            78-48    EXIT  SQLGetDiagRecW  with return code 100
(SQL_NO_DATA_FOUND)
        SQLSMALLINT                  3
        SQLHANDLE           04DF21B8
        SQLSMALLINT                  2
        SQLWCHAR *          0x057BE4C8 (NYI)
         SQLINTEGER *        0x057BE4E8
        SQLWCHAR *          0x057BE0C8 (NYI)
         SQLSMALLINT                512
        SQLSMALLINT *       0x057BE4D8

acad            78-48    ENTER SQLFreeStmt
        HSTMT               04DF21B8
        UWORD                        1 <SQL_DROP>

The second parameter is 1, that is converted at the beginning of
SQLDescribeCol into 0 in order to get a 0-based index...
Hope this helps