Oracle to PostgreSQL help: What is (+) in Oracle select? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Christopher Audley
Subject Oracle to PostgreSQL help: What is (+) in Oracle select?
Date
List pgsql-sql
I'm trying to modify an application which runs on Oracle to run against
PostgreSQL.  I'm currently stuck on a query that I can't recognize, it
doesn't look like standard SQL.

A select is done across two tables, however when joining the foreign
key, the right hand side of the equallity has (+) appended

SELECT o.* from one o, two t where o.key = t.key(+)

Does anyone know what this does and how I can reproduce the select in
PostgreSQL?

Thanks
Chris