Re: [SQL] 7.1beta4 bug creating a certain table - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Najm Hashmi
Subject Re: [SQL] 7.1beta4 bug creating a certain table
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi, I ran the same code on 7.1beta 3 and it works... I don't have beta4
installed...

newdb=# CREATE TABLE pakolas_cikktetel (
newdb(#     pakolas int4 not null,
newdb(#     cikk int4 not null,
newdb(#     minoseg int4 not null,
newdb(#     sorszam int4 check (sorszam > 0),
newdb(#     helyrol int4,
newdb(#     helyre int4,
newdb(#     mennyi numeric(14,4) not null ,
newdb(#     lezarva bool default 'f',
newdb(#     primary key (pakolas, cikk, minoseg, sorszam),
newdb(#     unique (pakolas, cikk, minoseg, helyrol, helyre));
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE/PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index
'pakolas_cikktetel_pkey' for table 'pakolas_cikktetel'
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE/UNIQUE will create implicit index
'pakolas_cikktetel_pakolas_key' for table 'pakolas_cikktetel'
CREATE
Najm