7.1 PL/pgSQL EXECUTE Command - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brian Troxell
Subject 7.1 PL/pgSQL EXECUTE Command
Date
List pgsql-general
Just a quick question that has been burning an entire day for me....

I know that the beta 7.1 release adds the capability to do dynamic
queries in PL/pgSQL using the new EXECUTE command.

The problem is, nowhere is it listed how to use the new command.....not
syntax, no format, no nothing. I've tried my best guesses and have
gotten several errors, which isn't surprising.

This is my last-gasp effort to find out how to use the secretive new
functionality. If anyone at all can help, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks.