Problems about extracting data with cgi's - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shterke Seben
Subject Problems about extracting data with cgi's
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

  I had installed the rpm's of postgres in a redhat 7,
the database was created succesfully, but when i tried
to obtain some data with a cgi done in perl the cgi
can't obtain the data, i've run already the same cgi
with the same data and permissions in another machine
and it runs without any problems, i also noticed that
in /var/log/httpd/error_log there are some lines like
this:

[Wed Jan  3 09:34:37 2001] [notice] Apache/1.3.12
(Unix)  (Red Hat/Linux) mod_ss
l/2.6.6 OpenSSL/0.9.5a PHP/4.0.4 mod_perl/1.24
configured -- resuming normal ope
rations
PQgetvalue: ERROR! tuple number 0 is out of range
0..-1
PQgetvalue: ERROR! tuple number 0 is out of range
0..-1

i've already checked the postgres status and the
postmaster seems to be active:
[root@RedPrue httpd]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql
status
postmaster (pid 779) is running...

 Can anybody tell me what else should i check or do to
fix the problem?

 Thanks for the attention given to the present,

 Shterke S.