Query error corrected after vacuum - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matt Doucleff
Subject Query error corrected after vacuum
Date
Re: Query error corrected after vacuum  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm getting the following error:

select name from files where dir_id =
    (select id from dirs where domain_id =
        (select id from domains where domain = 'foo'))

ERROR:  ExecReScanSetParamPlan: extParam list of plan is NULL

My test program drops the relevant tables, then recreates them before performing the above query.  I don't get this
errorif I run vacuum after creating the "dirs" table.  This problem sounds similar to an old post I found:

http://looking-glass.usask.ca:82/mhonarc/pgsql-general/1999-02/msg00318.html

Please respond via personal email. Thank you for you help,

    Matt