More help on PL/Perl - Mailing list pgsql-general

From oberpwd@anubis.network.com (Wade D. Oberpriller)
Subject More help on PL/Perl
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I found my path problem. I set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include the directory
where libperl.so existed (It wasn't where I thought it was.)

Now when I execute some simple plperl code, it crashes the backend:

cdt=# SELECT f();
        before or while processing the request.
The connection to the server was lost. Attempting reset: Server process (pid 29083) exited with status 11 at Sat Nov 11
21:17:312000
Terminating any active server processes...
Server processes were terminated at Sat Nov 11 21:17:31 2000
Reinitializing shared memory and semaphores
DEBUG:  Data Base System is starting up at Sat Nov 11 21:17:31 2000
The Data Base System is starting up
Failed.
!# DEBUG:  Data Base System was interrupted being in production at Sat Nov 11 21:14:31 2000
DEBUG:  Data Base System is in production state at Sat Nov 11 21:17:31 2000

I am using PostgreSQL 7.0.2 and Perl 5.005_03.

Wade Oberpriller