Re: Synchronizing Data? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From joe@jwebmedia.com
Subject Re: Synchronizing Data?
Date
List pgsql-general
My only concern with this is the time the web database would be down. I assume
if I wanted to load the pg_dumpall file, I'd have to delete everything from the
database (at least the affected tables) first. Correct? I'd hate for someone to
hit the web just after I had deleted everything and find a broken site, even if
for just a second. However, if there's no way around it...

Joe