problem with LIKE and '/%' - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Barry Lind
Subject problem with LIKE and '/%'
Date
List pgsql-general
I am having the exact same problem.  I am quite sure this used to work
in 7.0.0, but it certainly seems broken under 7.0.2.  Does anyone have a
solution?  I am going to try to reinstall 7.0.0 to verify that it worked
in that version.

thanks,
--Barry