Re: Query on array-elements inside object - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jie Liang
Subject Re: Query on array-elements inside object
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi, there

I believe that if you create a function with PL/pgSQL that take a text array as
parameter:
create function cancer(_text) returns bool as '
declare
begin
use a while loop here to scan the whole array
if string match 'cancer' immediately return true otherwise
end the loop
return false
end;
' language 'plpgsql';