Re: Re: Order by in stored functions - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jie Liang
Subject Re: Re: Order by in stored functions
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi,

My experience is when you involoved that you have to use some CONTROL
LANGUAGE
such as LOOP, IF ... ELSE ... or value transfer (use variables), then using
function, otherwise
using view, temp table...
In Postgres, function is another way to store procedure.

--
Jie LIANG

Internet Products Inc.

10350 Science Center Drive