Re: PostgreSQL, ODBC, Access - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeffrey A. Rhines
Subject Re: PostgreSQL, ODBC, Access
Date
List pgsql-general
Agreed.  And i think Access and/or the ODBC driver may be doing
something like this behind the scenes, but i don't know how i'd verify.
However, she is entering data directly into the table "datasheet" (as
Access calls it).  This brings another (newbie) question:  how do i
query PG to find out how many users are connected & what they're doing?

Thanks,

Jeff