PostgreSQL, ODBC, Access - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeffrey A. Rhines
Subject PostgreSQL, ODBC, Access
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello All,

Here's a bothersome issue:  I've got the most recent versions of
Postgres, ODBC client for Win32, and Access 97.  My client can enter new
records fine via a linked table.  However, when she goes back to add
data to a column, she gets the following error:

message box title: "Write Conflict"
started editing it.  If you save the record, you will overwrite the
changes the other user made."
buttons: "Copy to Clipboard" and "Drop Changes".

She is the only person using the database at the time.  The column type
doesn't matter, either.  Does anyone know what causes this?

Best Regards,
Jeff Rhines