Re: jdbc large object support ?? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From John Thorhauer
Subject Re: jdbc large object support ??
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Joachim Achtzehnter wrote:

> Take a look at the mailing list archive. This question was discussed in
> great detail during the last couple of days. You use setBytes() and
> getBytes() instead of streams, for details see the archive.

OK.  I looked at that and I saw someone mention something about using
the text type to store data.  What I am doing is trying to store xml
files in postgres.  So maybe a field of type "text" willl take care of
my needs.  What is the size limit on fields of type text?

Thanks,
John
--
** John Thorhauer