Re: Object oriented features - MISSING - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Bitmead
Subject Re: Object oriented features - MISSING
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

This has been broken in postgres for many years. But I have fixed it
recently in current CVS. So you'll either have to wait for the next
release or else risk a development version. Another option is to go
to patches archive and manually apply the patch to 7.0.2 which wouldn't
be that hard.

Chris Bitmead.