Object oriented features - MISSING - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Felipe Alvarez Harnecker
Subject Object oriented features - MISSING
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi, Postgresistas

I'm running 7.0.2 in a Debian system, and a have this problem:

SELECT * FROM some_base_table*

works fine, but

UPDATE some_base_table* SET a = b WHERE some_condition

and

DELETE FROM some_base_table* WHERE some_condition

dosen't even parse: the parser says parser: error at or near "*"

The question is Is this a bug in Postgres? or just my instalation?

Thanks.

PS. I really like the Object oriented features ( at leas as describe
in the docs ). It's a bad thing tha those dosen't work

Regards.

Felipe Alvarez Harnecker.  QlSoftware.

Tel. 09.874.60.17  e-mail: felipe.alvarez@qlsoft.cl

Potenciado por Ql/Linux  http://www.qlsoft.cl/