Re: odbc patches - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Nick Gorham
Subject Re: odbc patches
Date
List pgsql-patches
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Beats me.  Maybe the author can comment?
>
> [ Charset ISO-8859-1 unsupported, converting... ]
> > I'm confused. What do --with-unixODBC-includes and --with-unixODBC-libs do
> > that --with-includes and --with-libraries wouldn't? Wouldn't it be enough
> > to have --with-unixodbc?

Yes, its not as good as it could be, I will sort it out this morning, Is there a anon CVS server I can
use to get the current state, or should I provide patches against a know version + my last (old) changes
?
--
Nick Gorham,  nick@lurcher.org
"They laughed at Galileo. They laughed at Newton.