Re: BUG #16717: ERRORDATA_STACK_SIZE exceeded after 5 times of the same command - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #16717: ERRORDATA_STACK_SIZE exceeded after 5 times of the same command
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> this behaviour drives me crazy, using a data wrapper (mysql_fdw) from a
> mariadb instance to initialize a postgres foreign table, i'm facing the
> following issue after running the fifth's time the same "import foreign
> schema..." command.

Can't reproduce any such thing with postgres_fdw, so I suppose this
is a bug in mysql_fdw, not IMPORT FOREIGN SCHEMA generally.  It is
probably dealing with some situation by catching an error, and then
forgetting to clean up after itself (with FlushErrorState).  I'd
suggest reporting this to whatever the contact address for mysql_fdw
is.

            regards, tom lane