Re: 7.0 key features - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: 7.0 key features
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I left the prediction in because this is not a big-feature release, and
> I wanted people to know what we were planning.  This is the first
> release where we have definate plans for new features in the next
> release.

Seems most appropriate to put this info on the web site, where it is
less formal and more easily changed/updated/removed. We already could
be mentioning the TOAST work, etc etc as ongoing projects and outer
joins are in that category too.

Vince, is there a place where we could put this kind of stuff?
Somewhere in the developer's lounge area? Perhaps a summary page of
ongoing projects and then links to specific pages for each project
where necessary?
                    - Thomas

South Pasadena, California