Re: psql \l error - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From SAKAIDA Masaaki
Subject Re: psql \l error
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue@tpf.co.jp> wrote:

> [...]
 Sorry for my 10*poor English ;-) I understand what you meant.

> There's already your pgbash that keeps backward compatibility.
 In the next release pgbash-2.1(pgbash is a tool like bash+psql),
   pgbash(7.0-libpq) can talk to 6.5/7.0-server.
and pgbash(6.5-libpq) can talk to 6.5/7.0-server.
 pgbash will keep backward and forward compatibility as much as
possible.

--
Regard,
SAKAIDA Masaaki -- Osaka, Japan