Re: libpq++ memory problems - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Tim Brookes
Subject Re: libpq++ memory problems
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
OK

So I have downloaded and set up version 6.5.3 on a test system.  I then
altered the code on the example so that it no longer uses the PgEnv class.
I set my environment variable and ran the program now as below.  I still get
a huge memory leak.

Can I ask you what version you are using?

callproc(){  PgDatabase* loStatsdb;
  loStatsdb = new PgDatabase("");  delete loStatsdb;
};

main(){   while(1){       callproc();   };
};

Rgds
Tim Brookes