Re: Inserting NULL with pgaccess - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Ivo Simicevic
Subject Re: Inserting NULL with pgaccess
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Wed, Apr 19, 2000 at 09:05:53AM -0700, Ken J. Wright wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, Ivo Simicevic wrote:
> > Using pgaccess:
> >
> > Is there a way of getting field value back to NULL
> > once you have typed something into it?
>
> Type the word "null" in the field.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Ken

Being curious enough I have followed your instruction even
though it raises new questions like "how you enter word null as
data..." :-)) and guess what - I got an error "bad date
external representation 'null' " (of course).

Next one please. :-))

Ivo.