Re: indentation in _hash_pgaddtup() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: indentation in _hash_pgaddtup()
Date
Re: indentation in _hash_pgaddtup()
List pgsql-hackers
David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> writes:
> After running pgindent on v2, I see it still pushes the lines out
> quite far. If I add a new line after PageGetItemId(page, and put the
> variable assignment away from the variable declaration then it looks a
> bit better. It's still 1 char over the limit.

If you wanted to be hard-nosed about 80 character width, you could
pull out the PageGetItemId call into a separate local variable.
I wasn't going to be quite that picky, but I won't object if that
seems better to you.