Re: longfin and tamandua aren't too happy but I'm not sure why - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

Dilip Kumar <dilipbalaut@gmail.com> writes:
> wrasse is also failing with a bus error,

Yeah.  At this point I think it's time to call for this patch
to get reverted.  It should get tested *off line* on some
non-Intel, non-64-bit, alignment-picky architectures before
the rest of us have to deal with it any more.

There may be a larger conversation to be had here about how
much our CI infrastructure should be detecting.  There seems
to be a depressingly large gap between what that found and
what the buildfarm is finding --- not only in portability
issues, but in things like cpluspluscheck failures, which
I had supposed CI would find.