Re: [INTERFACES] Linking problems - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Richard
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Linking problems
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Thank-you, Mike.  Before posting, I did do some searches on various
pgsql mail lists and rummaged through the docs, but I didn't find any
mention of this.  Not to say it isn't there.  But if it is, it isn't
very obvious.  I'd have expected it to be in the "libpq C++ Binding"
section of the Programmer docs.  It isn't.

Last night in I downgraded to 6.5.2, and my test app linked fine WITHOUT
the -lpq option!  Is that link option requirement specific to 6.5.3?

Cheers,
Richard