Re: [GENERAL] constant column value in view with union - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sarah Officer
Subject Re: [GENERAL] constant column value in view with union
Date
List pgsql-general
Oh dear.  The problem I mentioned here occured when I just based my
view on one select statement.  When I add the union clause, I am
informed that views can't handle unions.  Is there a standard
work-around?  I'm afraid I was planning a couple of other views
which look at this one.

Thanks,

Sarah Officer
officers@aries.tucson.saic.com