Re: 9.3 Beta 1 Coming Soon! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Chris Mair
Subject Re: 9.3 Beta 1 Coming Soon!
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
>> By framing it as a "building on the work of XYZ from 9.2" we can promote all the enhancements that 9.3 offers.
>
> Yeah, we'll still need some coherent messaging for the final release.
> Not sure what that will be.  Our last "grab bag" release was 8.4, where
> we went with the message "easier than ever!".  Not sure what we want
> this time.

Hi.

Mac OS X Snow Leopard was advertised as an improved Leopard, without
lots of new features added.

Some tag lines they used were: "Core innovation" and "The world's most
advanced operating system. Finely tuned."

We could use someting along those lines...

Bye,
Chris.