Re: count array in postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From bandeng
Subject Re: count array in postgresql
Date
List pgsql-sql
my Postgresql version is 7.4

I still cannot find count function in that reference. but I try to use
like this just checking the array value is null or not, it's work but
dunno it is the good way or not.

for example, vararray := {ab,cd,ef,gh}

i := 1;
while vararray[i] is not null loop   i := i + 1;
end loop;

raise info i;

--
Gutten Aben Sugeng Sonten, Jangane Kurang Santen