DBD for Postgreslq 4.5.1 (libpq.so.2) - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Paul Hardiman
Subject DBD for Postgreslq 4.5.1 (libpq.so.2)
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hi, Jesper.
Perhaps you meant 6.5.1 instead of 4.5.1

I ran into similar issues with the binary RPMs.
I eventually installed the source rpm and rebuilt from there. You may
need to build the interface components that you want.
I believe the default target is /usr/local/pgsql.

The perl, C, and C++ interfaces seem to work nicely.

Good Luck.

--
Regards,                Paul Hardiman           InterMedia, Inc (Colorado)        Informations Systems Consulting
303-581-0606, Fax 581-0506, hardiman@hardiman.com